Glock 19X Now Available in New York with 10-Round Magazine
The Glock 19X is now available with a 10-round magazine for those living in states with magazine capacity restrictions.
Glock’s 19X comes with a standard 17-round magazine and two 17+2-round magazines. But those magazines were of no use to those living in less, shall we say, “free” states, including New York, Connecticut, California, Hawaii, Maryland and Massachusetts. Washington, D.C. also has a 10-round limit. Thus, the Glock 19X can now be shipped out with 10-rounders.
Released at the beginning of the year, the Glock 19X pairs a full-size Glock 17 frame with a compact Glock 19 slide. It features a 4.02-inch Glock Marksman Barrel (GMB) with hexagonal rifling; no finger grooves; ambidextrous slide stop levers; and a lanyard loop. It also boasts the company’s first-ever factory colored slide, finished with a nPVD slide coating to mitigate corrosion. The gun sports a coyote tan color.
The 19X is the commercial version of Glock’s submission for the U.S. Army’s Modular Handgun System competition. The only difference is that the civilian model doesn’t come with a manual safety.
The 10-round Glock 19X is available at dealers now. For more information, visit us.glock.com.
Glock 19X Specs
- Caliber/System: 9×19 / Safe Action
- Length: 189 mm / 7.44 in.
- Height: 139 mm / 5.47 in.
- Width: 33.00 mm / 1.30 in.
- Length Between Sights: 151 mm / 5.94 in.
- Barrel Length: 102 mm / 4.02 in.
- Unloaded Weight: 704 g / 24.83 oz.
- Loaded Weight: 890 g / 31.39 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 5.8 lb / 26 N
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: Enhanced hexagonal profile with right-hand twist (GMB)
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 17/19 (Standard), 10 (Restricted)
The post Glock 19X Now Available in New York with 10-Round Magazine appeared first on Personal Defense World.