VIDEOS: Apex Releases Enhancement Kit for S&W SDVE Pistols
Apex Tactical Specialties has unveiled its Action Enhancement Kit for Smith & Wesson‘s SDVE and SD pistols.
The kit includes Apex’s Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger for the SDVE. This trigger reduces pre-travel by about 20 percent and over travel by 10 percent. Additionally, the kit comes with the company’s Spring Kit for the SDVE. This component smooths out the trigger pull and improves reset. It also reduces the factory trigger pull weight by about two pounds.
Apex has also thrown in its Sear Spring for the SDVE and SD models to “enhance the pistol’s trigger pull characteristics,” the press release says.
Designed to work in all Smith & Wesson SDVE and SD pistols, including the SD9, SD40, SD9VE and SD40VE, the Action Enhancement Kit for Smith’s SDVE and SD pistols is listed at $54.95. See features and specs below, along with three videos detailing the installation process.
SDVE, SD Action Enhancement Kit
- Lowers trigger pull weight approximately 2.0 lbs from factory specs
- Delivers a smoother up take and improved reset
- Reduces both pre-travel and over-travel
- Maintains factory safety values
- Works with all Smith & Wesson SDVE and SD model pistols
- Easy to install (watch the installation videos)
- Apex Part #: 107-115
- MSRP: $54.95
The post VIDEOS: Apex Releases Enhancement Kit for S&W SDVE Pistols appeared first on Personal Defense World.